Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Workout Music

Working out is something that I have to seriously start to do not because I am a vain person but more so for health reasons. Since I am not yet into convincing myself to give up my eating habits I choose to do activities which my help me lose the extra pounds. My preferred activities to do would be walking and dancing. I am sharing here some music that would be good workout music. I have added here my mixpod playlist located at the left side of this blog. Click on the start button to play and get ready to sweat......

My Mixpod Music List (not necessarily in order):

  • PYT (Pretty Young Thing) - Michael Jackson
  • Suavemente - Elvis Crespo
  • Calle Ocho (I Know You Want Me) - Pitbull
  • Wonderful Night - Fatboy Slim
  • Calabria 2007 - Eunur feat. Natasja
  • I like it Like That - Tito Nieves
  • Funk Soul Brother - Fatboy Slim
  • Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
  • Single Ladies - Beyonce
  • Just Got Paid - Johnny Kemp
  • Shake It - Metro Station
  • Good Vibration - Marky Mark
  • 4 Minutes - Madonna w/ Justin Timberlake
  • Waiting for Tonight - Jennifer Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment